Capsule PET Blue
1. High isolation packaging. High isolation packaging is the application of materials with excellent isolation to control gas and water vapor. Smell, light, etc. into the package to ensure the effectiveness of drugs. High isolation packaging has been widely used in Europe and Japan. However, China has introduced PVDC and other high isolation packaging since 1980s, but its growth is slow. Therefore, the growth of high isolation material packaging is a major trend of drug flexible packaging in China;
2. Although the clean environment of drug production is planned according to GMP requirements, a dosage form can not be sterile in the process of production and packaging. Therefore, in order to extend the shelf life of drugs and ensure the safety of drug use, we should accept antibacterial polymer packaging materials for drug packaging according to GMP requirements, so as to control bacterial pollution, which will also become one of the directions of drug flexible packaging;
3. "Green" packaging. The "green" packaging of drugs refers to the packaging that is harmless to the ecological environment and human health, and the packaging materials can be recycled. After the implementation of ISO1400 standard, the development of "green" packaging has become an important thing. In the future, we will be free to develop and generally adopt new environmental protection packaging materials such as recycling, degradable, returning to nature, ignition and no air pollution;
4. Less measurement packaging. Less metering packaging requires that the inner packaging of drugs have the function of scale measurement, including the application of packaging materials with metering results and one-time consumption packaging, and the latter is the common less metering packaging. In the United States, one-time packaging has been widely used in 1990. With the development of composite materials and the growth of Jun packaging technology, China has been able to effectively guarantee the precision of liquid and solid one-time packaging, but it will continue to grow small measurement packaging, which is convenient and precise.
5. Environmental regulation packaging. The so-called "environmental regulation packaging" is to change the gas state in the packaging and guarantee the quality of the packaged products for a long time, such as the packaging sealed with desiccant (oxygen absorbent), and the packaging with atmospheric replacement (nitrogen filling, etc.).
6. Aseptic packaging. "Aseptic" packaging is a key point of killing Jun and packaging drugs in "aseptic" environment by adopting instant high temperature killing Jun technology. Composite materials are often used to determine different situations of extrusion and composite molding for packaging. It has the advantages of good connection of drug ingredients, extending shelf life, saving energy, low packaging cost, easy to realize environmental protection packaging, etc. The serialization of drug packaging means that the drugs produced by the same manufacturer accept the unified and similar packaging elements. For example, blister packaging can decide the change of plate size and aluminum foil picture to reach the series packaging. With the implementation of OTC in China's pharmaceutical industry, serial Packaging is increasingly valued, and it will also show its potential in the future growth of flexible packaging of drugs;
7. Nano packaging. The application and development of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in the field of medicine provide a golden opportunity for Chinese drug packaging. The growth of nanopaper, polymer based nanocomposites (pnmc), nanoadhesives and nanoantimicrobial packaging will open up new areas for drug flexible packaging.
Food GradeManufacturer 10cc 50cc 100cc 150cc 250cc 300cc Empty PET PE HDPE Plastic White Opaque Pill Bottle