Capsule Bottle PET Red
1. The vertical injection blow molding process design not only ensures the consistency and accuracy of tube wall thickness and quality, but also ensures the bottle's high permeability resistance, high sealing performance, high appearance performance and sufficient physical and mechanical strength.
2. Including the world's best-selling bottle, shorten the drug market buffer period.
3, capsule packaging bottle specialized in customized guarantee, design and production of packaging in line with your brand strategy.
4. Special sealing structure ensures no leakage.
Food GradeManufacturer 10cc 50cc 100cc 150cc 250cc 300cc Empty PET PE HDPE Plastic White Opaque Pill Bottle
Ethylene oxide kills bacteria
1. Sealing of bottle cap, water vapor permeability. Air tightness and moisture permeability play an important role in the stability of charging;
2. Quality standard of plastic bottle. Conduct product quality analysis from manufacturer's product quality standards to determine if it is desirable. Pharmaceutical plastic bottle enterprises should formulate enterprise standards higher than national standards, and the industry standards should be more strict;
3. Choose the main raw materials of plastic bottles and the formula of additives: the product standard of solid plastic bottles is applicable to the main raw materials, and must meet the requirements of non-toxic, odorless, etc., because there are many main raw materials, which need to be selected as the overall performance of raw materials. Tablets generally use high-density polyethylene, polypropylene bottles, such as PET bottles, which can be used to require transparency and better barrier performance of pen bottles, Generally used in liquid drug formulations of polypropylene or polyethylene bottle ester as the main raw material;
4. Stability and compatibility of plastic bottles. When using plastic bottles, advanced drug testing should be carried out to check the stability and charge of compatibility between plastic bottles and drugs. Mutual penetration, dissolution, adsorption, chemical reaction and denaturation of drug plastic bottles can be determined by scientific detection;
5. Quality assurance system.